• Announcements

    • skill

      Key fixes and what's to come   06/20/17

      Late last night we worked on some things and discussed where we're heading update and bug fix wise.  Last night we changed the way our drop system works, along with switching and NPC pathing or pathing in general. -For a long time unlike OSRS our drop tables worked like this: Each kill you got a roll at a random chance of items.  -Instead, OSRS gives you a roll at the rare tables first, then moves on to the other items on the possible drops. That is now how our system works. -Pathing was tinkered just a bit, and it seems everything is working in order with NPC's. We will move on to PvP pathing and get it to optimal performance. -Switching is being tinkered with to mimic OSRS. We are working on this and will get it where it should be. We will be working on updates for Wild-Isle to try to get it out as soon as possible. This is where you guys come in. Reply to this thread or PM me ideas that you'd like to be seen in Wild-Isle. Also i would appreciate if i was told about ANY bug that you know about that you think needs to be fixed ASAP. Thanks everyone and we hope to see you on board with us.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiller jad

Join Synergy today

70 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

Last time I checked he is still active, maybe not as much in game, but he still accesses forums regularly. I don't accept a response from you, as previously explained, my application was directly to Jad, so when he tells me I am declined, then I'll accept it. 

and as i said, once you meet the requirements, the whole clan will decide if you get in or not, it's not only up to Jad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric you might be have been friends with skiller jad but so was atleast 80% of this clan. This is a community clan that makes choices with eachother but if you're gonne be cocky like that it will give you less chance to get accepted in this pvm/skilling clan

Turban likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, teh ali said:

if you're gonne be cocky like that

Where once was I cocky? I said what I did because I have history with Jad. Wasn't just oh yeah I know him and he knows me. We were in a clan together previously. We've played this server together for over a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Eric said:

Where once was I cocky? I said what I did because I have history with Jad. Wasn't just oh yeah I know him and he knows me. We were in a clan together previously. We've played this server together for over a year.

As I said before, that doesnt matter if you dont even have the requirements to join the clan

And it's a clan vote on who join Synergy, not just Jad..

How many times do i have to repeat myself.

Turban likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric said:

Where once was I cocky? I said what I did because I have history with Jad. Wasn't just oh yeah I know him and he knows me. We were in a clan together previously. We've played this server together for over a year.

"I don't accept a response from you, as previously explained,"

We told you need the requirements and you kept going how jad will still accept you. this isnt just jad's decision since he isnt active right now. You can keep argueing with this shit and get a lesser chance of being added to the clan or you just get the fucking requirements that are set.

Turquoise likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we as a clan , make the choices, not just 1 member, you are declined because of to low total level, and now i will decline you too for being unrespectful towards an other member @Eric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk why all of you are coming at me like that lol, I was never once disrespectful or cocky. I simply stated what I was doing. I will wait for skiller Jad to reply. As he is the one who accepted everyone one of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teh ali said:

"I don't accept a response from you, as previously explained,"

We told you need the requirements and you kept going how jad will still accept you. this isnt just jad's decision since he isnt active right now. You can keep argueing with this shit and get a lesser chance of being added to the clan or you just get the fucking requirements that are set.

You can flame me somemore, still going to wait till jad replies. Second off there are no requirements set for hard core ironman. So stop trying to "prove dominance" and wait till he responds. If he declines me I'm okay with that. My total level has already increased by 400 on my HCI. So stop your bitching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric said:

Idk why all of you are coming at me like that lol, I was never once disrespectful or cocky. I simply stated what I was doing. I will wait for skiller Jad to reply. As he is the one who accepted everyone one of you. 

He accepted us and then we decided that we will choose our members as a clan. so its clan decision which jad doesnt have anything to do with unless he and the team decide together who will join. So waiting for jad's decision is pointless at this moment because multiple people including me dont want to accept you. you could have made it so easy and just get the requirements but you made it harder for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Eric , where to start..... 

jad didnt accept us, we all made the clan.

as a CLAN we make the decisions together.

get atleast 2000 total level or get out.

will speak after 2000 total level. i dont fucking care if you are jad's wife , dad or whatever. DECLINED for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame name: HC Gravax

Total level: 2058

Gamemode: Suicided Rank #1 Hardcore at 2058 total.

Why do I want to join Synergy: I have been waiting to join a clan that suits what I love to do.

Additional Info: I PVM to gain items that'll help me and clan members and have a passion to skill.

PS. Jad is #1 Skiller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gravax said:

Ingame name: HC Gravax

Total level: 2058

Gamemode: Suicided Rank #1 Hardcore at 2058 total.

Why do I want to join Synergy: I have been waiting to join a clan that suits what I love to do.

Additional Info: I PVM to gain items that'll help me and clan members and have a passion to skill.

PS. Jad is #1 Skiller.

quitter smh, kappa :)

ill discuss with other members about you joining us.

i will pm you ingame after i know ;)

 

Gravax likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame name: Phantom, Alis HC Bird

Total level: 1907

Gamemode: Normal

Why do I want to join Synergy: I love you all, been playing for a long time and finally got that 1900 :D

Additional Info: love to talk and pvm with people

teh ali and Turban like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame name: Mercy

Total level: 2179

Gamemode: Godmode

Why do I want to join Synergy: I want to join because I feel like there is a quiet community outside of general PvM and PvP on this server. A lot of methods on exp rates that are hidden, not discovered or just not well known. I feel like this clan is best suited to my style of gameplay and if accepted I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Ingame name: Mercy

Total level: 2179

Gamemode: Godmode

Why do I want to join Synergy: I want to join because I feel like there is a quiet community outside of general PvM and PvP on this server. A lot of methods on exp rates that are hidden, not discovered or just not well known. I feel like this clan is best suited to my style of gameplay and if accepted I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone in here.

denied nerd... jk jk you are my bro and have been in this clan unofficially since the start

diy menno likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-12-2016 at 11:41 AM, Phantom said:

Ingame name: Phantom, Alis HC Bird

Total level: 1907

Gamemode: Normal

Why do I want to join Synergy: I love you all, been playing for a long time and finally got that 1900 :D

Additional Info: love to talk and pvm with people

We would love to have you in the clan. We only need to wait for jad or maxed for approval but im 100% sure you will be accepted

diy menno and Phantom like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, teh ali said:

We would love to have you in the clan. We only need to wait for jad or maxed for approval but im 100% sure you will be accepted

accepted if you ask me :)
 

Phantom likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2016 at 10:57 AM, Eric said:

You can flame me somemore, still going to wait till jad replies. Second off there are no requirements set for hard core ironman. So stop trying to "prove dominance" and wait till he responds. If he declines me I'm okay with that. My total level has already increased by 400 on my HCI. So stop your bitching. 

bro... first off i dont remember you and second you have been arguing with other members of the clan which shows me you dont belong.. yes i started the clan but once it was started we made the decision to have consensus when new members were joining and clearly others are upset with what you have said. if you want to join youll have to start over with everything and apologize to other members (this doesnt mean you are in) but if you decide not to then you application is decline. 

 

On 12/23/2016 at 4:41 AM, Phantom said:

Ingame name: Phantom, Alis HC Bird

Total level: 1907

Gamemode: Normal

Why do I want to join Synergy: I love you all, been playing for a long time and finally got that 1900 :D

Additional Info: love to talk and pvm with people

seems like other members like you so accepted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Ingame name: Rain

Total level: 2179

Gamemode: Normale

 Why you want to join Synergy: Because i'm not in a clan and love to be in clan with people maxed out levels makes us feel special.

Any additional info: Just came back for while after losing bank. So it be race to first and see who can max out all skills to 200m xp which i will find Challenging as i lose motivation in some skills. I also love doing pvm with other players make it more active and fun for the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Ingame name: Cody52

 

 

                                            Total level: 1900

 

 

                                            Gamemode: Normal

 

 

                                            Why you want to join Synergy: I would like to join a clan who is known for it's high tier of PvM'ing as well as it's high requirements.

 

 

                                            Any additional info: I am currently on the road to max as well as an avid PvM'er who will PvM on his free time whenever he can :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0