Sign in to follow this  
Platebody

Thread of Suggestions!

4 posts in this topic

I don't understand the "Ironmen swap shop" ironmen do not ruin the economy in any way {Unless drop traded} so why should they be allowed to trade in 2 veracs flails for a veracs helmet?  I kinda like the idea in a way but I also don't because iron man / ultimate iron man mode is a challenge to get your own items.  If you could please explain more about the swap shop and how it would benefit ironman / ultimate ironman mode without defeating the purpose of getting your own items.

17 hours ago, UIM Link said:

I don't understand the "Ironmen swap shop" ironmen do not ruin the economy in any way {Unless drop traded} so why should they be allowed to trade in 2 veracs flails for a veracs helmet?  I kinda like the idea in a way but I also don't because iron man / ultimate iron man mode is a challenge to get your own items.  If you could please explain more about the swap shop and how it would benefit ironman / ultimate ironman mode without defeating the purpose of getting your own items.

The purpose in my eyes would be based around for example, I have like 4 Karil's bows but 1 K Top, i'd just ideally like a placeholder and would be happy to trade multiple items in for one item. I think I didn't make it clear that they'd need to have the item already that they want to get from swapping, it was just a random idea I had and jotted it down quickly tbh lol.

tbh about the swapping dpulicate items for one you dont have or only 1 have isnt a good idea. in my opinion it defeats the purpose of being a iron man and getting your own items. i do like the slayer suggestion :)