Sign in to follow this  
a god

reporting dismantled.

5 posts in this topic

reporting dismantled for scamming me for 110k @ duel arena we did dds-reg whip and he used a tent, other people can confirm this + I have a picture of him using the whip, I confronted him afterwards and he tried using the excuse 

"you should've got me to agree" but before I was ddsing him + some other people with those rules + I verbally said multiple times that I was ddsing-reg whip, I never once said dds-tent, that in itself is an agreement, I don't need to confirm what I've already been saying, I told him I wouldn't report it if he did a rematch but unfortunately 5 minutes after he did it he logged out, so clearly he's guilty, no excuses to why he scammed me.

also added another picture of him being a cancer shit, "unlucky you lost" then when I said he cheated he says "chav" ":)" and literally 3-5 mins after he says this he logs... 

cheater.png

taunting.png

also sorry about the quality of the first picture, I only got it at the end because I didn't realise he was using tent until the end :L 

Sorry bro but you have to confirm the weapons you're using for the duel. He can argue than he wasn't clear on the rules of the stake so I don't think anything will be done about this.

lets me give you a tip: 

ALWAYS RECORD YOUR RISK FIGHTS/STAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people don't do this all the time and blame staff later , like wtf! staff can't do shit because they are a mid team, but if you got a recording of him scamming you, you got proof brooooo.