• Announcements

• skill

Key fixes and what's to come   06/20/17

Late last night we worked on some things and discussed where we're heading update and bug fix wise.  Last night we changed the way our drop system works, along with switching and NPC pathing or pathing in general. -For a long time unlike OSRS our drop tables worked like this: Each kill you got a roll at a random chance of items.  -Instead, OSRS gives you a roll at the rare tables first, then moves on to the other items on the possible drops. That is now how our system works. -Pathing was tinkered just a bit, and it seems everything is working in order with NPC's. We will move on to PvP pathing and get it to optimal performance. -Switching is being tinkered with to mimic OSRS. We are working on this and will get it where it should be. We will be working on updates for Wild-Isle to try to get it out as soon as possible. This is where you guys come in. Reply to this thread or PM me ideas that you'd like to be seen in Wild-Isle. Also i would appreciate if i was told about ANY bug that you know about that you think needs to be fixed ASAP. Thanks everyone and we hope to see you on board with us.  
Gr3en

Wild-Isle Beta [Progress/Suggestions/etc.]

5 posts in this topic

Once Wild-Isle Beta got released, I got really hyped.
So I figured I'd make a progress thread of what I've done in the couple days of beta. 

Enjoy! :D

Updated 15.06.17 & 22.06.17

Progress

Barrows

25zp5ps.png

2n0o321.png

2h30ftw.png

2isdowi.png

a0l8g6.png

First Armadyl Drop [15.06]

fmqmhl.png

[22.06]
j4yJi3UFQfKxZxyqqd_48Q.png

uPpUP4B7TkayvdWmzFdefg.png

Boss KC [15.06]

16k17rp.png

Boss KC [22.06]
GbhmahmUQhyQklvfOIWQuA.png

Bank Overview [15.06]

292o7xk.png

14o2n48.png

After 98 Barrow Chests, I had more duplicates than this, but gave away most of my duplicates to Sil because he is lazy af, lol.

Bank Overview [22.06]
r7q6ergXQyGEaz73kWUWSA.png

MXBWg9dwTfKHGiOu4XrvLg.png

ToshlljGRUmjYYFJLmNmOQ.png

Skills & Playtime

10dgpk2.png

[15.06]

2z6606e.png

[22.06]
KKDlqgtCSY_n1Hi0DpZM1w.png

Suggestions

• Make shops a little bit more PK, than being (almost) exact as Lost-Isle Shops. I.E. Increased amount of pots, like ranging pots.
    Being able to go straight to PK without having to do alot of skilling would increase people's urge to pk more! But with an increased price,
    so skillers could make money on skilling and selling to players.
  • Blood money shops, how to get blood money and the donor store seems very nice in my opinion. Maybe add Blood Money to bosses Rare or Very Rare Drop Table. 
  • Not having to do quests is nice, but make altar options at home useable for everyone. So you don't have to run around everytime you have to change spellbooks OR transfer ranks, so it's like Lost Isle (W1). 
  • Remove KBD teleport, so it's a risk getting there to kill it.
  • Being able to spawn levels in beta was okay, but in live version it should NOT be a thing. Would make green dragons more active and getting maxed first a race. Making players able to have a lead and an advantage. 
  • Being able to purchase darts etc. from shops (?)

Might upload a PK video later on.

Looking forward for live Wild-Isle! 
Hope my testing through beta helped out.

Gr3en