Sign in to follow this  
Carcinogen

Multiple Worlds

7 posts in this topic

A lot of people join and instantly leave because of

1) The lack of activity in the wilderness

2) The xp rates are too slow for them

I think that it would be a good addition to have multiple worlds in Lost-Isle to suit everyone's needs. Make a world specific to pking (Dead-Isle, I don't know if that is still a thing or not), and a world that has faster xp rates(Different highscores for the worlds). I believe this would attract more people as some people only play casually and don't have time to go the extra mile and grind for max. The Multiple servers gives players a choice to play what they want to play, and would overall hopefully overall attract more new players.

Good idea, I feel like if the xp rates were buffed just a smidge, it'd be alright. Upon the completion of Dead-Isle, people would be swarming this server just for the simple fact of Deadman Mode. Along with that being said, if the combat was worked on a little PvP would be fine, and then the server needs to be advertised as a pking server aswell as pvm, skilling etc. This server is BEYOND magnificent just needs a little push and we're gold.

We already planned on having multiple worlds, so this will most likely happen. And yes dead-isle is still a thing. Combat is going to be fixed as the PVP server is being worked on, as well as multi-world communication. If you have any questions feel free to respond or pm me.

Just now, Remi said:

We already planned on having multiple worlds, so this will most likely happen. And yes dead-isle is still a thing. Combat is going to be fixed as the PVP server is being worked on, as well as multi-world communication. If you have any questions feel free to respond or pm me.

Is combat being fixed on both worlds or just the pvp world? Also I already got a response out of Clank in-game but thank you for the response :P

23 minutes ago, Carcinogen said:

Is combat being fixed on both worlds or just the pvp world? Also I already got a response out of Clank in-game but thank you for the response :P

Well to clarify for anyone who does read this thread and wonder the same question, Yes most updates that will happen to Lost-Isle or vise versa will be added to each world.