• Announcements

• skill

Key fixes and what's to come   06/20/17

Late last night we worked on some things and discussed where we're heading update and bug fix wise.  Last night we changed the way our drop system works, along with switching and NPC pathing or pathing in general. -For a long time unlike OSRS our drop tables worked like this: Each kill you got a roll at a random chance of items.  -Instead, OSRS gives you a roll at the rare tables first, then moves on to the other items on the possible drops. That is now how our system works. -Pathing was tinkered just a bit, and it seems everything is working in order with NPC's. We will move on to PvP pathing and get it to optimal performance. -Switching is being tinkered with to mimic OSRS. We are working on this and will get it where it should be. We will be working on updates for Wild-Isle to try to get it out as soon as possible. This is where you guys come in. Reply to this thread or PM me ideas that you'd like to be seen in Wild-Isle. Also i would appreciate if i was told about ANY bug that you know about that you think needs to be fixed ASAP. Thanks everyone and we hope to see you on board with us.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walkie

Cash For Items Poll

Cash for items   21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like this idea added to game

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

So i thought of this idea with a friends help it's to help the servers eco with items and cash

The idea is "cash for items" what this idea does it helps you get rid of items easier and helps you get cash easier

How it will happen is MODS + will run this accound and all you have to do is trade it a item that will be listed in a list if this poll passes and we will give you a % of the street price.

Phantom likes this

I really think this will help the community and the ECO. This is actually a really good idea, lets just hope someone is willing to be the trader. :)

1 hour ago, diy menno said:

why not an auto sell option @ge ? makes the ge more usefull 

and for it auto sells for -15% or something

There was something like that in another server I played once. I think it'd be easier to implement this rather than having to wait for staff to log in to the account just to sell items.

diy menno likes this

if only there was a place where you could sell things get cash back for the items :(

sucks waiting for people to buy/sell on ge.

anyway, you should call the account name 'gen store' just thought of it 

On 3-4-2017 at 0:17 PM, diy menno said:

why not an auto sell option @ge ? makes the ge more usefull 

and for it auto sells for -15% or something

Well they could make that change to molly that she buys the items the items for 15% or 20% less and that they dont show up in the store itself

diy menno likes this

2 hours ago, teh ali said:

Well they could make that change to molly that she buys the items the items for 15% or 20% less and that they dont show up in the store itself

might aswell adjust the ge then noob

Yes and no. I don't like the idea, I feel like it could be done a bit differently but nevertheless whatever is good for the players.

18 hours ago, diy menno said:

might aswell adjust the ge then noob

Why adjust the GE if you alrdy have a npc for it that we can adjust. Adjusting the npc would be easier for clank then adjustig the GE

On 4/3/2017 at 0:18 AM, Walkie said:

So i thought of this idea with a friends help it's to help the servers eco with items and cash

The idea is "cash for items" what this idea does it helps you get rid of items easier and helps you get cash easier

How it will happen is MODS + will run this accound and all you have to do is trade it a item that will be listed in a list if this poll passes and we will give you a % of the street price.

i like this but instead of having an actual mod run this account why not make it a bot and leave this "buying bot" or whatver at home so people can use when ever and no1 will have to be on the account for items to be sold

Edited by Google it
spell check

This is a great idea to get more cash into the economy. However, having an account or accounts to conduct these exchanges is a little bit of an issue, ie staff wont always be online, players could argue to try and get better prices etc. 

I have seen it suggested to tweak the GE to buy items at a certain prices, i feel this is slightly better.

However, why not just increase the high alch prices for most of the bigger items? 

1. Since the server is pretty old, 'street prices' wont heavily fluctuate on most items.

2. Players don't have to wait for a staff member or worry that they aren't getting the best deal.

3. It is relatively simple to implement this, just changing a number.

Once a month or so, staff members can get together and decide if any items alch price needs to be tweaked.

Unfortunately this idea wont account for bulk items, just things like whips etc.