Welcome to Lost-Isle

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clank1337

Two Years.

March 1st, A day in which I created Lost-Isle after leaving OxidePkz as a Developer/Co-Owner and decided to go my own way. March 1st was the day that outdoors donated $20 to me so I could purchase a VPS and continue my work from OxidePkz and try to make an enjoyable server for people to play and for myself to learn more as a programmer, back then I was a terrible programmer and had no hope in sight for Lost-Isle until Nine, Twelve and Coors came into the picture I've known nine and twelve since 2009 when I was 12-13 years old and let me tell you they are some of the greatest guys I know when it comes to personalities and programming knowledge working with them has been nothing but amazing, Coors also brought some of the best innovation when it came to lost-isle I must say before he got here the server wouldn't have gotten far without him he was a huge help in making some of the key functions of the server. When I was younger I would always try to get involved with them programming and I'd just be left out of the loop as I had little to no knowledge of programming at the time and I was of no value to them, but over the past 2 years they've helped me make extensive leaps as a programmer in being able to maintain Lost-Isle and even produce things by myself without any assistance. I really gotta say I never thought I could own a Server for 2 years, like wow 2 whole years that is just amazing that I've had the opportunity to make a great server for you guys that you guys can play on and just be satisfied just knowing that people enjoy something that I program on just makes me extremely happy. When we first started the current server after deciding to end the 317 we really had no idea where the server was going to go from that point as Nine went back to college and Twelve was really just overlooking me and helping me when he had the chance I was really the only person putting in 40-50 hours a week into preparing the server for a beta in October 2015 I made tons of mistakes and also learned so much as a programmer in that period, Also I cant emphasize this enough but Nine, Twelve and Coors are three of the greatest people that I've ever met online and I just can't say thank you enough for pushing me to be a better programmer and teaching me wrong from right. Another shoutout to all the people who've been along through the ride regardless if you've played 2 months or 2 years thanks for supporting myself and the Lost-Isle team and playing the server we've all put so much time into creating. Sorry for ranting so long I am really just so happy that I've been able to do this for 2 whole years and am sincerely grateful regardless if we have 5 players or 200. Thank you all so much.

~Clank1337 & Lost-Isle Team

teh ali, Sil, diy menno and 6 others like this

been here for around a year now, its by far the best time i have had online, and probably i will ever get.

that is because of the friends i have made here and because you worked every day , 24h a day to keep this server up and trying to improve it daily.

i want to thank you and obviously Twelve, Nine and Coors for that.

Been doing a hell of a job and plan to stay with all you guys or a very long time. #DeepInTheFeels