Welcome to Lost-Isle

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cynosure

Zulrah's drop table

Remove some drops from Zulrah?   23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see some of the unusable drops from zulrah removed from the drop table?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, i see no reason as to why these were even added in the first place, because some items are unusable and were implemented waaaay after release..

Items such as:
Grapes, swamp tar, coconut, mahogany planks, crystal seed, calquat seeds and other fruit tree seeds. all of these in total take up a large number of slots on zulrah's drop table, preventing people from getting useful drops, like herbs and essence for example. I think that these should all be removed, unless they are coded into the game so they provide an actual use instead of just wasting time and energy and zulrah getting useless drops you cant use, so vote on the poll if you want these to be removed from the game, albeit if it is just temporary until such a time that they are coded in the game and serve a purpose other than wasting bank space.

I've literally just joined, and this is the first forum post I've seen and I want to make an addition.

Please remember I haven't tried zulrah yet, but here's my idea on why those items were added.

If Zulrah has a very limited drop table, this means people can hit rare pretty often, or when they're not hitting the rdt then they're getting large amounts of bulk items to sell off into the economy. Having the more "useless" items in the drop table stops the whole farming of the good items to sell in large bulk making the regular drops better money/hr than actually getting a rare drop.

I did the same exact thing with my own server, and it worked out amazingly well. Although people complained that in 1000 zulrah kills they had like 300 coconuts and other items that had no purpose, a few things were made useful like the crystal seed you could exchange into a crystal halberd that had pretty good special attacks on it, and then everybody complained that they didn't keep them and that's their own fault.

tl:dr, keep everything. Some things may become useful in the future, and if they don't then it's a good way to seperate the regular drops worth some decent money with some useless items to stop the money snake being overpowered.

Well in my opinion i would vote no if u either made use for the drops or make them sellable to molly at a good price. That would be a good idea so the drops will be worth something. Just my opinion, i'm sure u all have different opinions but this is mine ;)