• Announcements

• skill

Key fixes and what's to come   06/20/17

Late last night we worked on some things and discussed where we're heading update and bug fix wise.  Last night we changed the way our drop system works, along with switching and NPC pathing or pathing in general. -For a long time unlike OSRS our drop tables worked like this: Each kill you got a roll at a random chance of items.  -Instead, OSRS gives you a roll at the rare tables first, then moves on to the other items on the possible drops. That is now how our system works. -Pathing was tinkered just a bit, and it seems everything is working in order with NPC's. We will move on to PvP pathing and get it to optimal performance. -Switching is being tinkered with to mimic OSRS. We are working on this and will get it where it should be. We will be working on updates for Wild-Isle to try to get it out as soon as possible. This is where you guys come in. Reply to this thread or PM me ideas that you'd like to be seen in Wild-Isle. Also i would appreciate if i was told about ANY bug that you know about that you think needs to be fixed ASAP. Thanks everyone and we hope to see you on board with us.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiller jad

Synergy updates part 2

13 posts in this topic

Hello

After reading the feedback and talking with a few members here is some of the things we can up with.

Rankings: There will be a ranking system. the ranking system is not fully complete mainly since ranking don't have much of a meaning right now but we can discuss it if there is a problem or any suggestions. In order to gain rank you will need to compete in events. The event winners will be the ones who gain ranking points so the more events you participate and win the more points you will have. if you have another idea please let me know. As for powers, only the owner and mods will have the ability to accept and decline people who want to join. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN PEOPLE WHO JOIN. It has been decided that 75% of the member must agree before letting someone in. Mods will regulate people joining and stuff like that. 

Owner:

Skiller jad

Mods:

Blaz and Walkie

The clan nub:

Nine

Bird rank:

teh ali

Unranked

diy menno

turban

old infinity 

sky

iron tank

shoot em up

turquoise

madila

carcinogen

solo life

future maxed

phantom 

mercy

sil

Credits for name and startup:

Maxed/UIM Link

OK SO BEFORE YOU GET MAD... the mod rank has mainly been determined by blaz and walkie being in game mods.. if a majority of people have a problem we can change it. 

As for event: we will be holding weekly event both pvm and skilling events. as of now we do not have someone to manage these events so if you would like to please talk with me and we can see if you re the right person to handle event coordination.

Again, please leave feedback. I want to continue to have clan decisions be consensus so if you guys do not like this then we can change it.

thank you,

skiller jad

teh ali and diy menno like this

For the weekly event, is either or, or both? Like do we have a skilling event and a PvM event one week, or does it switch off every week?

37 minutes ago, Carcinogen said:

For the weekly event, is either or, or both? Like do we have a skilling event and a PvM event one week, or does it switch off every week?

I honestly depends on what people want. we could hold a pvm and skilling event each week or we could hold a pvm once every 2 weeks and a skilling event the other weeks. It doesnt really matter which way we do it to me. I like both and can support both. 

1 minute ago, skiller jad said:

I honestly depends on what people want. we could hold a pvm and skilling event each week or we could hold a pvm once every 2 weeks and a skilling event the other weeks. It doesnt really matter which way we do it to me. I like both and can support both. 

In my opinion it would be nice to see both every week. It would ensure that the clan is still active, and it appeals to both sides of the clan.

Just now, Carcinogen said:

In my opinion it would be nice to see both every week. It would ensure that the clan is still active, and it appeals to both sides of the clan.

Alright! this will be taken in to consideration!!