July 17, 2017
- More detailed information on slayer partners here.
- Fixed instanced Corporeal Beast (recent clan chat/pm update broke it).
- Fixed Spectral Spirit Shield effect at Cerberus.
- Fixed Minnow fishing bug where spam clicking would result in more Minnows.
FISHING GUILD EXPANSION
July 9, 2017
- Fishing guild expansion has been added. Minnows can be obtained with a fishing level of 82 and can be exchanged for Raw Sharks at 40/1.
- Overhauled drop system now includes shared loot tables. More info here
- New killstreak system will now reward you for 5,10,15,20,25,50 & 100 player killing streaks.
- Use gear presets to prepare faster. Available in Quest tab, use ::savepreset 1-3 & ::resetpreset 1-3.
- Home altar will now restore spec, hp, and venom for all players with a 5minute cooldown.
- Blood money shop will now buy items back for 1/4th of the price.
- A conversion NPC has been added to convert coins to blood money and vice versa. Current rate is 1000 coins for 1 blood money.
- Slightly changed the store contents for: Bandit shop keeper, Lowe & Aubury.
- Dragon scimitar upgrade kit added for Wild Isle.
- Removed loot announcements for players bossing in an instance.
- Added graphics for Imbued Heart.
- Improved drop rates for Corporeal Beast.
- Implemented double death & law runes.
- Fixed diagonal attacking whilst frozen.
- Fixed Dragon Claws special attack.
- Fixed Twisted Bow damage and accuracy formula.
- Adjusted Elder Maul stats.
- Home altar will now restore spec and hitpoints aswell as curing venom and poison on a 5 minute cooldown.
- Fixed issues with the blood money store on Wild Isle.
- Fixed Firemaking pathibng bug where you walk to the wrong tile.
- Fixed Kodai wand autocasting/infinite water rune abilities.
- Fixed Phoenix pet.
- Fixed donation store item claiming.
- Fixed highscores issues.
- Fixed Eternal Slayer Ring options.
- Fixed PvM Magic damage formulas with item modifiers.
STABILITY & ENGINE IMPROVEMENTS
June 20, 2017
- Performance patches have been deployed to ensure a smoother experience on our beta world.
- Loot system has been tweaked to prioritise drops by rarity. Drops should now be more evenly distributed.
- Item switching mechanics have been improved.
- Combat following and attacking should now be more fluid. Fixes dancing issue.
SUPERIOR SLAYER ENCOUNTERS
May 17, 2017
- Crawling hand
- Cave crawler
- Banshee/Twisted Banshee
- Bloodveld/Mutated Bloodveld
- Abyssal demon
- Dark beast
- Dust devil
- Cave horror
- Aberrant Spectre/Deviant Spectre
- Smoke devil
- Imbued heart: Boosts your magic by 1 + 10% of magic level once every 7 minutes
- Dust battlestaff: When equipped provides an infinite amount of air and earth runes
- Mist battlestaff: When equipped provides an infinite amount of air and water runes
- Eternal Gem: When used on a chisel created an Eternal Slayer ring which has unlimited charged.
SKOTOS, PURPLE SLAYER HELM & WINTERTODT TWEAKS
May 6, 2017
- Purple slayer helmet can be made after receiving a Dark Claw from Skotizo.
- Skotos, the boss pet from Skotizo is now available.
- Braziers now have a 5 second delay before potentially breaking after being fixed
- Flames will now do 10 damage each to Snowstorm instead of 5
- Experience gained at Wintertodt for adding logs/branches to a brazier will now be determined by your Firemaking level.
- Fixed jewelry crafting x option
May 2, 2017
- Accessible via the wizard inside the home bank.
- Mechanically identical to OSRS. Any guide should suffice.
- Fixed hardcore ironmen being turned into ultimate ironmen.
- Added Dragon Halberd to the bounty reward store.
- All players will be automatically set to the global clan chat on login.
- Cannon has been temporarily disabled at Corporeal Beast until a fix is live.
March 21, 2017
- Varrock Agility course is now available.
- Al Kharid Agility course is now available.
- Relleka Agility course is now available.
- Soul and Blood rune crafting has now been added. Teleport to Arceuus via the wizard to get there.
- You can now fish at the Zulrah area. Using a knife on the Eel will yield Zulrah Scales.
- Adjusted Regen bracelet bonuses.
- Fixed Ring of Suffering (r) using charges whilst disabled.
- Fixed Woodcutting Pet bug where you could get one currently behind you.
LOOT TABLE CHANGES
March 11, 2017
- Added a toggle to the Ring of Suffering so players can now enable/disable the recoil feature at will.
- Added Chinchompas teleport to the max cape.
- Whole list of loot table changes can be seen here.
- Added Ring of Nature to the Elite clue table.
- Fixed Kandarin diary perk for MoG no longer requires you to be wearing the reward to get the perk.
- Onyx bracelet crafting has been fixed.
- Fixed Monk's robes (g) prayer bonus and Clueless Scroll Walk/Stand/Run animations.
- Fixed a price checker bug where you could open the price checker mid teleport and insert items
- Fixed Tormented Bracelet Magic damage bonus effect.
- Fixed max cape teleport animation to be consistent.
February 25, 2017
- Hardcore Ironman armour is now available. Speak to Paul.
- Implemented Broader Fletching so players can now purchase Unfinished broad bolts from Vannaka and craft Broad bolts.
- Added extend Ankour & Mithril dragon slayer tasks.
- New poll to decide on future updates.
- Fixed Cerberus and Kraken multiple spawn issue
- Fixed some item noting issues
- Moved Telekenetic Guardian away from Wizard Distentor
- Fixed looting bad bugs to potentially xfer untradeable items
- Fixed Grand Exchange bug where Ironmen could use the 'Collect' feature
- Fixed player pathfinding when walking to an NPC (Noclipping through walls)
- Lowered Hunter pet rates
- Fixed player name issue with CLue geodes and nests
- Fixed god d'hide boots range bonus.